I turn 21 today.
Now I can drink legally in the states. Yay America! ;)
Max gave me a choice of restaurants to go to tonight and I'm leaning towards Belgos. I would try something new, but it wouldn't be much fun if it turned out to be a disappointment.
I spoke to my parents for an hour last night on the phone. They're back in Port Townsend and their adventure in Spain sounded amazing.
- VIP backstage passes. Food, drinks, pool.
- Staying in a converted monastery with 20 other artists and musicians from around the world.
- Gael running into PJ Harvey in the bathroom.
- Chatting with the bass player from Death Cab For Cutie ("He was so sweet!")
- Checking out the food on Norman Cook's (Fatboy Slim) plate.
- Watching Orbital perform.
- Swimming in the mediterranean at night while lasers from a rave danced in the water.
Next spring they will probably be performing again, this time in Italy.
Needless to say, I'm pretty damn envious. :)
Thank you very fucking much. ;)
Las Vegas, though. I am drawn to it and there was no way I was going to visit it if I couldn't drink, so I've been waiting for this day. Otherwise, I'm still pretty happy/lucky to have been able to celebrate in London.