I turn 21 today.
Now I can drink legally in the states. Yay America! ;)
Max gave me a choice of restaurants to go to tonight and I'm leaning towards Belgos. I would try something new, but it wouldn't be much fun if it turned out to be a disappointment.
I spoke to my parents for an hour last night on the phone. They're back in Port Townsend and their adventure in Spain sounded amazing.
- VIP backstage passes. Food, drinks, pool.
- Staying in a converted monastery with 20 other artists and musicians from around the world.
- Gael running into PJ Harvey in the bathroom.
- Chatting with the bass player from Death Cab For Cutie ("He was so sweet!")
- Checking out the food on Norman Cook's (Fatboy Slim) plate.
- Watching Orbital perform.
- Swimming in the mediterranean at night while lasers from a rave danced in the water.
Next spring they will probably be performing again, this time in Italy.
Needless to say, I'm pretty damn envious. :)
Thank you very fucking much. ;)
Las Vegas, though. I am drawn to it and there was no way I was going to visit it if I couldn't drink, so I've been waiting for this day. Otherwise, I'm still pretty happy/lucky to have been able to celebrate in London.
wow. i didn't know you were so young! sorry, just jealous ;)
hope it was a great day! thats so cool. be glad you're not in the states... it would be totally anticlimactic.
got email from jef-n-gael today... we might be commisioning them for some snarg-0-liscious music trax for a project we're working on.
happiness to you and yours girl!
ha ha yes, I am a wee youngin'. ;)
I did have a wonderful day today. I'm just pleased that I won't be refused alcohol now when I'm out with my parents. Silly country.
Wow that would be great (snarg music)! I'll bet you will come up with something beautiful. It was a long time ago, but I still remember the collaborative projects my dad and Z! did together in the past. That was the first time my eyes were really opened to the potential of net art.
Anyway, thank you kindly. :)